Tuesday 27 May 2014

Amber Heard Opens Up About Johnny Depp










Photographer: Steven Klein.

Magazine: W.





Amber Heard covers the new issue of W magazine, where she opens up about Johnny Depp. From where I stand, it kinda looks like she's only dating him to advance in her career, but the 3 Days to Kill star claims their relationship hasn't affected her life, for better or worse.



Hit the jump to read a short preview of W magazine's cover story on Amber:

"

How she managed to win Johnny Depp's heart: According to friends, it was Heard’s intensity and independent attitude that attracted Depp most. “I have always wanted to go,” Heard explains. Growing up in Austin, Texas, she was restless and ambitious. “I didn’t want to be stuck there. And modeling was a way to see a much bigger world.” Heard is very close to her father, a contractor who also breaks horses—including Arrow [her favorite horse]. “He taught me a lot about animals, about cars, and about resilience. That’s what happens when your father doesn’t have a son. I drew the line at learning about football. I had to rebel somehow.”

Has her relationship with Depp changed her life in any way? “I haven’t noticed any change in my career,” she says guardedly. “And, for better or worse, I’ve always had a love life that seemed particularly salacious to some people. Before, it was also seen as unconventional,” she adds, alluding to the fact that she had been romantically involved with women.

"

[Source: W Magazine]



Links:



Amber Heard Covers "W" Magazine (Summer 2014)





Amber Heard: Seen and Heard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management