Tuesday 17 December 2019

Sharing my Heart on Hallmark...


Thank you all for being faithful followers here. Please know, as a Christian, I am fully aware and disappointed with the current decision by Hallmark to bring back the controversial commercial to their channel. This sudden change of course is deeply concerning to me and my family.

I appreciate all of you who have reached out to me with the same concerns; I know Hallmark has been our safe haven now for many years.

With deep reverence, I believe in the Holy Word of God, the Bible, and I try to live daily by those principles. As we celebrate Christmas, the sacred birth of our Savior– who came into this world as a tiny baby and was crucified on a cross, to give His life so you & I could be forgiven of our sins, I stand strong on my beliefs, and I will not give in to what the world says is okay and acceptable. God’s word is the same yesterday, today, and forever, (Hebrews 13:8) and God’s Word clearly says in Leviticus 18:22- the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination (Leviticus 20:13). And in the New Testament, God repeats this statement in Romans 1:18-32.

Please know my heart – I love everyone. “For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.” (Romans 3:23) However, God loves us so much that He gave us a way to be in heaven with Him – repentance. Any sexual deviation from traditional marriage in the eyes of God is sin, but anyone who commits this sin can be forgiven.

If we repent of our sins, “He is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)

Some people have asked - why can’t you just ignore it or be accepting. I’ve prayed and pondered on this and I believe God gave me this answer…

If you saw your friend in a burning building, what would you do?

Would you ignore it? Would you accept it and walk away?

No, if you love your friend, you would definitely not ignore it or accept it without trying to warn or help. You would run to the door and knock and seek out your friend – to bring them to safety.

That’s exactly what I’m doing here. In love, I’m warning all unrepentant sinners, without the grace and forgiveness of Jesus, they will spend eternity in Hell. Jesus is knocking on the door of their heart, and I pray they will turn from their wicked ways and seek salvation. Not one of us is perfect, no not one. (Romans 3:10) We all need a Savior. That’s why I rejoice at Christmastime and all year through - that Jesus came to save us!

Each of us has to make the decision for ourselves – on how we’ll respond and what we will watch. It has always been my goal to only share family-friendly programming here at It's a Wonderful Movie, and I will do my best to be even more careful and cautious with the programming I share here in the future. However, if I haven’t pre-screened a movie, it’s sometimes difficult to know. That’s why I’m also truly grateful for those of you – who take the time to share your reviews. Your support and kindness at this time has been such an encouragement to me.

Also, I want to share this message from Twitter by Christian evangelist Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham), that has helped me personally in affirming what I should do next… “We can change the channel. That’s what I’ll do if I’m watching @HallmarkChannel & an ad w/gay people kissing comes on. My family—& many, many others—have appreciated their wholesome content. But the LGBTQ agenda bullies everybody—including them.”

That's exactly what I'll do. If I see any objectionable content I will be changing the channel.

Thank you for being understanding. I will be in prayer today and spending time with my family as we prepare for Christmas.

God’s Blessings to you all… Merry Christmas! Net



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management