Monday 23 March 2020

INSP offers warm, family-friendly programming...


image courtesy: INSP

During these days of uncertainty with the Coronavirus, I know many people are keeping busy, either in self-quarantines or with their families. There are various activities one can do, or books one can read, but sometimes we just want to relax and enjoy something wholesome on TV!

I received this wonderful message from my friends at INSP that I want to share with you... "In the midst of this trying time, many are searching for comforting and appropriate programming options for their families. INSP provides a trusted and feel-good viewing experience with a lineup of exclusive and original series, timeless Westerns, action-filled dramas and heroic characters the whole family can enjoy. Some of these include: The Waltons, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, Walker, Texas Ranger; and the fan-favorite original series: The Cowboy Way, to name a few."

We could certainly use some good stories of heroes triumphing over evil. I'm so glad INSP is a place I can always turn to and know I'm going to see family-friendly entertainment.

My personal favorite show on the channel is the beloved drama series, "The Waltons." Each episode always uplifts and inspires. I can always feel the love in their home.

Plus, on Wednesday nights, saddle up your horse, because INSP has The Cowboy Way at 9ET/10PT.

image courtesy: INSP

Check out when you can see all of your favorite westerns & family series on INSP in the chart below...



Title

Date

Bonanza, The Lost Episodes

Monday-Thursday, 5PM-7PM

Gunsmoke

Weekdays, 11AM-12PM; 7PM-8PM; 10:30PM-1AM

Laredo

Weekdays, 4PM

Mountain Men

Monday-Thursday, 8PM

The Cowboy Way
(An INSP Original Series)
 

Wednesdays, 9PM

The Waltons

Weekdays, 7AM-9AM

The Virginian

Weekdays, 12PM-3PM

Walker, Texas Ranger

Weekdays, 9AM-11AM; 2AM-4AM; Fridays, 5PM-7PM

Saddle Up Weekends
(The Old West comes alive all weekend long with legendary stars in your favorite shows and movies).

Every Saturday and Sunday

Do you have an all-time favorite western or family drama? I mentioned my love of The Waltons above, but as far as Westerns go, Bonanza would be my pick. I've always loved Michael Landon, what a smile and laugh!

Please share your favorites in comments below and be sure turn to INSP!

Blessings to you all, Net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management