Monday 2 March 2020

❤ Which 2020 HALLMARK CHANNEL "LOVE EVER AFTER" MOVIE - Do You LOVE Best? ❤ SHARE HERE:



Hallmark officially premiered FOUR NEW MOVIES
as part of *LOVE EVER AFTER*...


Please share "YOUR TAKE" on this recent block of Original TV movies in comments below by answering these Two Questions...


1. Which "Love Ever After" Movie - did you like/love the most?

2. Which "Love Ever After" Movie poster (above) do you like best?


Looking forward to hearing all of your responses!

Unfortunately, I can't give my full opinion on this category because I haven't seen them all, yet; however, I do share the concern with those of you who mentioned content that was included in "Matching Hearts" that goes against traditional marriage values.

My favorite posters are "The Secret Ingredient" and "Love in Store."


Blessings, Net


❤❤❤❤❤


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management