Friday 21 August 2020

Mystery Solved! What to Watch Saturday & Sunday - Plus, Set Your DVR for Monday Morning!


Catch a weekend full of Mystery Movies and Romantic Comedies! See all the details below, plus my caution on the Hallmark Channel (yes, again!) this weekend...


Saturday, August 22, 2020:

Mystery 101 Marathon

images: Hallmark Crown Media

MYSTERY 101: WORDS CAN KILL - 5pm
MYSTERY 101: DEAD TALK - 7pm
MYSTERY 101: AN EDUCATION IN MURDER - 9pm

Binge watch the Mystery 101 Marathon
Saturday, August 22, 2020
from 5pm to 11pm (EST.)
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries




More... Saturday, August 22, 2020:

Catch Rom-Com Movies on UPtv...

image - PixL

WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - 3pm
CHANGE OF HEART - 5pm
MR. WRITE - 7pm
TWIST OF FATE - 9pm
ONCE UPON A DATE - 11pm




Sunday, August 23, 2020:

Jane Doe Marathon

image: Hallmark Crown Media

JANE DOE: VANISHING ACT - 9am
JANE DOE: NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON'T - 11am
JANE DOE: 'TIL DEATH DO US PART - 1pm
JANE DOE: THE WRONG FACE - 3pm
JANE DOE: YES, I REMEMBER IT WELL - 5pm
JANE DOE: THE HARDER THEY FALL - 7pm
JANE DOE: TIES THAT BIND - 9pm

*I'm not as familiar with these movies as I am other mysteries on Hallmark. I remember watching some of them years ago, but I'm not sure I've seen all of them. Like all mysteries, due to violence they may not be suitable for young viewers.

*Besides Lea Thompson (of "Back to the Future") who stars in the series as Jane Doe, also look for Jessy Schram ("Harvest Moon"), who plays her daughter!

Binge watch the Jane Doe Marathon
Sunday, August 23, 2020
from 9am to 11pm (EST.)
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



More... Sunday, August 23, 2020:

Catch Rom-Com Movies on UPtv...

image - PixL

UNDERCOVER ANGEL - 3pm
MECHANICS OF LOVE - 5pm
GROOMZILLA - 7pm
HOW NOT TO PROPOSE - 9pm
A MOVING ROMANCE - 11pm
SISTERS OF THE GROOM - 1am



Monday, August 24, 2020:

Set your DVR for the Hallmark Channel morning premiere of the PixL movie...

Do I Say I Do?


Storyline via Hallmark: Author Jessica Bender is forced to work with her former boyfriend and editor Mike Pryce. During this association, the two ex begin to realize that the spark of their love is not yet completely extinguished.

See Do I Say I Do?
August 24, 2020
Monday Morning at 10am/9c.
on the Hallmark Channel



Please Note: I decided not to share any movie picks for the Hallmark Channel this weekend because the Hallmark Channel will be repeating "Wedding Every Weekend" (twice), "Love Under the Olive Tree" and "Matching Hearts" over Saturday & Sunday- and all three movies include same sex couples. This is something I do not support - according to my faith in God's Word and personal beliefs. Please be aware of this as you are watching TV this weekend.

I know many of you who visit here may not be watching the Hallmark Channel at all right now and please know, I fully understand. I haven't been comfortable watching it lately, myself, even for Christmas. I did record and watch the first two Summer Nights movies - "Romance in the Air" and "Love on Harbor Island" and they were both sweet and family-friendly. Going forth, I've decided I will do like I do with any other channel, I will cautiously choose what I watch, and I will carefully pick and choose. I typically watch the programs I like on other various networks, then I turn anything I don't like or of course, anything objectionable. So... that's what I'll do now with the Hallmark Channel. It's like every other secular network. I no longer feel safe to just leave my TV turned there, and my family and I will have to watch with caution - IF we choose to turn there.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. We've had some pleasant temps this week here in the Midwest, but it's supposed to get really hot again this weekend - with high humidity! How's the weather where you live?


Enjoy your Saturday & Sunday!


Blessings to you all, Net


☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

SHINING HIS LIGHT:


"Trust in The LORD with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding. 
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, 
and He shall direct thy paths."


~Proverbs 3:5-6

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management