Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Aubrey Plaza Explains Her Awkward Reputation










Credit: NBC, Deedle-Dee Productions, 3 Arts Entertainment, Universal Media Studios.

TV Show: Parks and Recreation

(via Facebook).





Parks and Recreation star Aubrey Plaza is "Latina" magazine's March covergirl. Aubrey talks about her Puerto Rican roots and how kids at school didn't believe she was latina (excuse the pun). The To-Do List actress also teases her new rom-com zombie project Life After Beth, and reveals the possibility of developing her own film or TV series.



Last but not least, Plaza explains why she does the awkward things she is known for, like trying to steal Will Ferrell's popcorn trophy at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.



Hit the jump to read a few highlights from "Latina" mag:


"

On her awkward public image: “I have a way of dealing with situations where I come off awkward, or people think I’m purposely trying to make things uncomfortable. But normally I’m talking really slowly or there’s a lot of silence because there’s just nothing going on. I’m just totally freaking out, but from the outside perspective it looks like I’m in control.”

No one believed she was latina: “I was winning the diversity awards and people were always calling bullshit on me. I won the Hispanic teenager of the year and I felt terrible. I always felt like I didn’t deserve to win because I was really half [Latino].”

"

[via Latina]





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management