Monday, 3 March 2014

2014 Oscar Winners List Plus Best and Worst Moments (VIDEOS)










Credit: Clevver News (via Youtube).





So I guess most of the world known who won an Oscar at this year's ceremony. Overall, I can't say that I'm disappointed with the winners. Some categories were more obvious than others. But the categories for Best Picture and Best (Supporting) Actor/Actress are always very disputed topics. Like I said, I'm mostly satisfied with the results. I have only one question: Where the f**k is Leo's Oscar!?



Indeed, the Academy (cough) of amateurs (cough) left out The Wolf of Wall Street star Leonardo DiCaprio again. Someone in management must really hold a grudge on Leo! How else could anyone explain why he's always snubbed of a golden statue?



Anyway, here are the winners in the most interesting categories along with a couple of videos from the event...



Best Picture

12 Years a Slave



Best Actor in a Leading Role

Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)



Best Actress in a Leading Role

Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)



Best Actor in a Supporting Role

Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club)



Best Actress in a Supporting Role

Lupita Nyong'o (12 Years a Slave)



Best Animated Film

Frozen



Best Directing

Alfonso Cuaron (Gravity)



The rest of the categories (including both nominees and winners) you can see here: Full 2014 Oscar Winners List.



Now, check out some fun videos from the event...
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management