Saturday 29 March 2014

Cameron Diaz: "All Women Have Been Sexually Attracted to Another Woman"










Credit: 20th Century Fox, Scott Free Productions, Chockstone Pictures,

Kanzaman, Nick Wechsler Productions, Translux.

Film: The Counselor.

Source: Facebook.





"I love women"


Cameron Diaz is what I call a cougar queen. The Other Woman star appear on the cover of Glamour UK magazine's May issue, which features a very sexy photo shoot of her. Inside the mag, you'll find a couple of images of Diaz swimming in the pool, while also giving you that "come and join me" look.



But don't get your speedos on just yet, guys. Cameron talks about being attracted to people of the same sex, and claims that all "women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point." [Squeal!] Something tells me she's had some wild parties...



Anyway, hit the jump to read the highlights of Cameron's interview, and then scroll down to some pics from the photo shoot:

"

On female jealousy: "I love women - and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have. My parents always told me that whatever someone else had - in all areas - it wasn't mine to be entitled to. That all I can do is the best that I can do - and that what's most important is whether I can do better at what I'm doing."

On female beauty: "I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women."

On how her age (41) is going to help her career: "Now that I'm getting older, people have stopped asking me about proving myself and started asking me whether I'm worried that I won't get any interesting roles any more - when, actually, older roles are the best roles for a woman. The ingénues are not getting the interesting roles now - they weren't really ever. They were just being objectified."

What turns her off in the opposite sex: "Being rude, period. I don't have any patience with that. Oh, and too much cologne. That's something I can't do."

"

[via Glamour UK]





Finally, scroll down to have a sneak peek at Cameron Diaz's photo shoot with Glamour UK...


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management