Friday 18 April 2014

Elizabeth Olsen Says Photoshoots Are Intimidating; Compares Working on THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON to GODZILLA










Credit: Creative Commons.





"I was never good in pictures"


Elizabeth Olsen covers Flaunt magazine's May issue where she talks about The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Godzilla. Well, to be honest, she isn't even scratching the surface of what fans would like to hear about the two blockbusters, but it's not like she has a choice. Olsen confirms what's been repeated in the industry that Marvel are very secretive about their projects. The actress describes working for the company as "intimidating" at moments, to the point that she's afraid to upload a personal picture from the set on Instagram.



Luckily, there is more freedom of speech at camp Godzilla. Olsen tells the readers of Flaunt what the beast looks like and describes the general tone of the movie.



Hit the jump to read a short preview of Elizabeth's interview with the magazine, and scroll down to check out her photoshoot...

"

On working for Marvel: “I really just feel like I’m doing something that’s top secret and somehow has a lot more importance than anything else I’ve been around, so that alone is hilarious. I want to take a photo and send to my friends, not that I want to tweet or Instagram it, just for personal reasons—and I feel like I’m going to get in trouble if I take a photo on set!”

On Godzilla:Godzilla just looks so, so special and unique, and that’s something that I don’t think monster films have been able to do yet,” she says. “When it’s a monster, I think people tend to make things a little cartoony. This film puts the world in a fantastical position but handles it seriously.” [Not unlike Olsen herself, perhaps.] “Which is funny, in a way, but how it’s made—it can be a story about family and society, and how we’re responsible for our acts with the environment and all that’s related, or it can also be watched as a really fun monster film.”

She doesn't like the way she looks in pictures: “I was never good in pictures. Ever since I was a little kid, I never learned how to smile properly in photographs, that was something I kind of had to learn how to do when I started promoting films. It’s still a very intimidating thing for me, and I kind of walk onto a photoshoot set and say, ‘I’m not good at modeling clothes but if you just tell me what you need me to do, I’ll do it.’”

"

[Source: Flaunt]







Elizabeth Olsen Looking Sexy on "Flaunt" Magazine's 2014 May Cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management