Friday 4 April 2014

James Franco Confesses to Almost Hooking Up with a Minor; Blames Social Media










Credit: Homefront Productions, Millenium Films,

Mojo Films, Nu Image Films.

Film: Homefront.

Source: Facebook.





"So I used bad judgment. I learned my lesson."



James Franco is a victim of Hollywood's latest scandal. Ironically, this time, he actually is the victim. Or, is he?



To sum it up, earlier this week, screenshots of Franco having a private online conversation with 17 years-old student Lucy Clode surfaced on the web. Nothing suspicious so far, right? However, the messages they sent to each other were not so innocent. Read more about it here!



Right. In typical Franco style, immediately after everything blew up in his face, the Homefront actor went on Twitter and Instagram to get his feelings out. Later, he appeared on Live! With Kelly and Michael to talk about what happened and be a man about it.


"

"I didn't want to come on the show and just … feel awkward. I mean I guess, you know, I'm embarrassed, and I guess I'm just a model of how, you know, how social media is tricky," the 35-year-old actor said. "It's a way people meet each other today. But, what I've learned I guess just because I'm new to it is like, you don't know who's on the other end. You meet somebody in person and you get a feel for them but you don't know who you're talking to, and, you know? So I used bad judgment. I learned my lesson."

"But unfortunately in my position, I mean...I have a very good life, but not only do I have to go through the embarrassing kind of rituals of kind of meeting someone, sometimes if I do that, then it gets, you know, published for the world so now, you know, it's like doubly embarrassing," he added.

"

[via Entertainment Tonight]




Presuming that all this was not some marketing stunt, I am actually taking Franco's side. What about you?



Who is to blame for this scandal: Franco, Lucy or the social media?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management