Friday 25 April 2014

Kellan Lutz: "I'm a Jeans and T-Shirt Kind of Guy"










Credit: Millennium Films, Summit Entertainment.

Film: The Legend of Hercules.

Source: Facebook.





Kellan Lutz covers Fashionisto magazine's latest issue, where he talks about how his style has changed since his breakthrough. Although the Hercules star is now on the radar of every girl on Earth, he claims that he doesn't dress up particularly fashionable. Lutz describes himself as a "jeans and T-shirt kind of guy."

"

He loves taking pictures: “I can’t travel without my camera. I’ve been lucky enough to have been able to travel all over the world. When I have time off while I’m traveling, I love to go out and explore the country and photograph the beauty of the country and the people.”

On his style: “My personal style is pretty casual. I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy, although I do like dressing up now and again. I would say my style has changed, but not because of my celebrity status. My style has evolved as I have gotten older and have come to be comfortable with who I am and what I am most comfortable in and not wearing with what is trendy.”

"

[Source: Fashionisto & Just Jared]





Do you like Kellan Lutz's style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management