Friday 2 May 2014

Michelle Pfeiffer Was Elizabeth Olsen's Celebrity Crush and Inspiration










Credit: David Roemer.

Magazine: Marie Claire UK.

Source: Imgur (cropped).





Godzilla hottie Elizabeth Olsen appears on yet another Marie Claire cover (two months in a row, actually). Speaking to the UK June 2014 edition, Olsen opened up about her upcoming wedding to actor/model Boyd Holbrook and celebrity crush.



Hit the jump to read a preview of Elizabeth's interview with Marie Claire UK:

"

On her wedding: “I’m relaxed about it, but I am excited and planning ideas because it’s fun It’s just like throwing a party to celebrate life. I love being in a relationship a lot.”

On joint wedding plans with sister Mary-Kate Olsen: “I just told her she gets to pick a date first.”

On her celebrity crush: 'I never had a heart-throb or a band I loved, but I had Michelle Pfeiffer, so I tried to copy what my friends would do and had magazine pictures cut out in frames.' Besides gazing at her idol's beauty, she used Michelle as inspiration. 'She was the reason I wanted to be an actor.'

"

[Source: Marie Claire UK]







Elizabeth Olsen's Photo Shoot for "Marie Claire UK" June 2014 Edition





Why Elizabeth Olsen Is Hollywood's New Sweetheart (You'll Adore Her, We Promise)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management