Saturday, 14 June 2014

Angelina Jolie Made Dame by Queen Elizabeth II










Credit: Walt Disney Pictures.

Film: Maleficent.





Brad Pitt can now officially address his wife Angelina Jolie as "mylady." The Maleficent star has been honored by Queen Elizabeth II and given the prestigious title "Dame," Us Weekly reports.



Angelina Jolie has been honored by the royals. The Maleficent actress, who serves as U.N. Special Envoy, was made an honorary Dame by Queen Elizabeth II on Friday, June 13, Buckingham Palace confirms to Us Weekly.

"To receive an honor related to foreign policy means a great deal to me, as it is what I wish to dedicate my working life to," Jolie, 39, said. "Working on PVSI and with survivors of rape is an honor in itself. I know that succeeding in our goals will take a lifetime, and I am dedicated to it for all of mine."

[Us Weekly]



----

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management