| Photographer: Carter Smith. Magazine: Elle. |
"I would have been thrilled if guys were interested in me because of my boobs!"
Anna Kendrick looks very glamorous and hot on the cover of Elle's July issue. Below, I've embedded a couple paragraphs from the cover story, where Anna talks about being an "ultra late bloomer."
Read on!
On divorce: “I hate when people think you’re broken because your parents are divorced. And I really reject the idea of staying together for the kids. If they’re growing up in a house that’s not healthy, it’s better to know that’s not the model of what marriage should be.” –
She was a late bloomer: “I’ve never felt like I’ve exactly traded on my looks. When I was a teenager, I was an ultra-late bloomer, and my mom would say it was a blessing, because it means you never have to wonder if guys are only interested in you because you’ve got boobs. I would have been thrilled if guys were interested in me because of my boobs!”
On whether or not her good looks had anything to do with her success: “Similarly, I think I’m lucky that I’ve never had a crisis about whether the only reason I’m successful is because I’m crazy hot. It’s not something that crosses my mind.”
[Elle]
Read more:
Anna Kendrick Covers ELLE Magazine's 2014 July Issue
06:32
Unknown
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment