Wednesday 11 September 2019

God Bless America ~ Remembering September 11th...



ON THIS DAY - PATRIOT DAY...

* WE PRAY * WE REMEMBER * WE REFLECT *

THOSE OF US WHO LIVED THROUGH THAT DAY
MUST NEVER FORGET
AND WE MUST SHARE THIS HISTORY
WITH THE NEXT GENERATION


Let us continue to pray for peace in our Country and for those who lost someone they loved on that day, September 11, 2001.

Like many of you, I remember watching the events unfold on my TV that historic day, surrounded by my family, wondering what horrific event might happen next. That feeling we all had on that day was extremely frightening; however, I pray we, as a country, never forget.

I pray for all the families who endured loss on that day of September 11th and for those who have lost loved ones - soldiers, fighting for our freedom ever since.

As we remember this dark time, be a Light to someone Today! Let us love one another!

GOD BLESS AMERICA ~ Land that I love!

With my enormous love for my country,
and blessings to all who visit here, Net

"In Him was Life, and that Life was the Light of all mankind.

The Light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not overcome it."

~John 1:4&5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management