Wednesday 22 January 2020

JOURNEY BACK to CHRISTMAS 🎄 this WEEK on HALLMARK!!! 🌟 SEE HERE:


image: Hallmark Crown Media


Let's journey back in time again this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to Christmas on Hallmark!

Here are the CHRISTMAS MOVIES you can look forward to seeing this week on ALL THREE HALLMARK NETWORKS...


Hallmark Drama's
classic Christmas movie presentation is...
the Hallmark Hall of Fame film
"November Christmas"
on Wednesday, January 22nd at 9pm/8c..

image: Hallmark Crown Media


🌟🌟🌟

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
classic Christmas movie presentation is
"Journey Back to Christmas"
on Thursday, January 23rd at 9pm/8c.


image: Hallmark Crown Media



🌟🌟🌟


Hallmark Channel's
classic Christmas movie presentation is
"Write Before Christmas"
on Friday, January 24th at 10pm/9c.

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Once again, I hope you all enjoy watching Christmas this week! I'm looking forward to watching "Journey Back to Christmas" again and if I get a chance, "Write Before Christmas" - for the first time! It's actually one of those movies from Christmas still on my must-see list. I've heard many say they enjoyed it, so I'm sure I will too!

What is your Christmas movie pick of the week?

Joyous Blessings to You All! Net



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management