Wednesday 2 December 2015

Archive: NEW Christmas Movie List November 2015


As we all look forward to the New Christmas Movies premiering in December, I thought we might also like this archive of all the New Christmas Movies that premiered in November, by date.

Here they are...


NEW CHRISTMAS MOVIES - NOVEMBER 2015:

2-

Tis The Season for Love

6-
Rodeo & Juliet

7-
Ice Sculpture Christmas

8-
Charming Christmas

8-
Christmas Trade

14-
I’m Not Ready for Christmas

15-
Christmas Incorporated

15-
A Dogwalker's Christmas Tale

21-
Northpole: Open for Christmas

21-
Jim Henson’s Turkey Hollow

21-
A Royal Family Holiday

22-
Merry Matrimony

22-
Murder She Baked - A Plum Pudding Mystery

22-
Angels in the Snow

25-
Once Upon a Holiday

26-
12 Gifts of Christmas

27-
Crown for Christmas

28-
A Christmas Detour

28-
A Gift Wrapped Christmas

29-
Frozen Fever

29-
Angel of Christmas

29-
Christmas in the Smokies

29-
The Christmas Note

29-
My One Christmas Wish

29-
A Prince for Christmas

29-
The Christmas Gift

30-
It’s Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown


See the Entire LIST

of CHRISTMAS MOVIES

* CLICK HERE! *



I hope you enjoyed most, if not all of the movies mentioned above! I know I certainly have my favorites - and there are still a few above, (as I write this on December 2nd).... I'm still looking forward to seeing!

Blessings to you all in December!!!
Merry Christmas!!! Net


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management